Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank Vivid Racing for bringing this offer to all L4P members, please read details below:

Vivid Racing has worked with Oracal products since opening. All of our sticker packs include Oracal vinyl and all of our in-house wrapped cars have used Oracal products. Now it is your chance to have your exotic sports car wrapped with the new Oracal 970RA in Matte Black! October 12th through the 15th, Oracal will be on display in Las Vegas at SGIA where thousands will gather to see the new product in use. With the help of Iconography, a sports car that grabs attention will be used to demonstrate the proper wrap install procedures and application methods. One of our lucky customers will have their car on display and used as the demo car in the booth for the entirety of the show. Your car will be returned fully wrapped in the Oracal 970RA Matte Black vinyl, for FREE.

If you are in the Las Vegas area and would like to have your car used, please email [email protected] with your car description and possibly a photo.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This thread was shared with thousands of L4P fans on FB.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'll drive to Vegas right now to do this! You can do what ever you want with the car.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Look who is here, team arab money. Your Porsche would look sick in Flat Black. I will let vivid know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts