Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so someone started a "whats your favorite viper" thread in the viper section. and it reminded me of the old viper TV show. i use to watch this is as a kid all the time, and i would say it is the reason i became a car nut. anybody know wher ei can watch some of these episodes?

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man I remember that show.
Just checked Hulu but no episodes on there, wonder where else they would have them?
i looked all over the place, found nothing. show isnt even on dvd.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm on board - I would definitely watch! I remember when that show hit the air, I was about 8 or 9, I went out and got a dark green RT/10 Viper Hot Wheels.

·
Registered
139 Posts
wasn't there more than one version of the 'transformed' viper in the series? what's your favorite version?

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the body was the same for the transformed version (named "the defender") but it had off road capabilities, and in the last season hovercraft mode. yes i did some reading, work is a little slow right now lol.

they used the rt/10 for most of the series, then i think the last season they went to the GTS

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We can't be the only two people in the US who would watch that show again! lol
i called my buddy who is good at finding things, he said he came across a VIPER forum, it had 200 members lol.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol airwolf. i actually watched an episode of that a few months ago, god it was terrible. but i loved it growing up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts