Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can find some nice Vintage Rolex's online...Ive been looking thru ebay and theres some nice ones but just seeing if theres anywhere anyone has gotten one from.....watch will be an Xmas gift for my dad...Thanks

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
What kind of vintage Rolex Are you looking for?

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Interested in a complete (w/box and paper) Rolex 16660 aka Triple 6 with matte dial? Watch has the original matching orange pearl on the bezel too which is quite rare today ;) Let me know :)

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Interested in a complete (w/box and paper) Rolex 16660 aka Triple 6 with matte dial? Watch has the original matching orange pearl on the bezel too which is quite rare today ;) Let me know :)
You trying to tempt me into getting a 3rd matte Triple 6 for my collection???

PM me what you're asking for it, Jason......;)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Anyone know where I can find some nice Vintage Rolex's online...Ive been looking thru ebay and theres some nice ones but just seeing if theres anywhere anyone has gotten one from.....watch will be an Xmas gift for my dad...Thanks
we sold a vintage Paul Newman Daytona from the 70's last month.....

feel free to call me and I'd be happy to help you

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
I'm really starting to like these vintage Rolexs. The nato strap on a Rolex is very cool. I bet around here if I did that no one would believe it's real. So if there was someone out here that lives with me... a 1988 Rolex with a nato strap would be great.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
I'm really starting to like these vintage Rolexs. The nato strap on a Rolex is very cool. I bet around here if I did that no one would believe it's real. So if there was someone out here that lives with me... a 1988 Rolex with a nato strap would be great.
duly noted, Captain Subtlety.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
preferably 1950's....but id do 50-80's
Submariner, Explorer, Datejust, Sea Dweller, Daytona........????

Sport or dress? Stainless or gold?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts