Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we are starting to build some Twin Turbo Ferraris and I do get asked since they are not AWD like the Lamborghini can you even hook them up and will 1000 HP really help a Ferrari since it might never get traction. We decided to make a video of this TT F430 in some "roll on" action with a new 2011 Superleggera to demonstrate. This Underground Racing TT Ferrari is a full engine build and does have MoTeC boost by gear. 850 rwhp on pump and 1150 rwhp on race gas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ9qDSPXo2g...be_gdata_player

·
Registered
237 Posts
My Scud better be faster than that..:D All I can say is that I have driven that F430 quite a bit and the video does not do it justice. There is no way any video can duplicate the sound of that car. It drives like stock until you hit it...

SW

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Your videos are fantastic. Great cars, and they are so quiet it's insane.

Out of curiosity, which editing software are you using?

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
430TT Spider in a 6 speed manual is my fav car right now. Id like to see a black over cream one --- lowered --- black Novitec wheels (i know you guys like HRE but Novitecs are just nasty!)

:)

Keep up the great work guys

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Ohh my, I wasnt expecting it to pull like that. Great job UGR, do you guys plan on designing multiple Ferrari systems, like a 599 and/or 458 down the road?

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Wow the F430 pulls like a b**ch! Thats very impressive! Great video by the way ;) I'd like to see both of them TT'd, then race again:whistle:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Compliments on the video. The quality/editing most automotive companies come up with these days is really good. But as a race... These 2 weren't comparable to begin with.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Yeah seriously, Amazing editing man!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Definitely a race between a TT 430 and a TT Gallardo would be a closer match. I would also like to see this car or SW's car go up against the Novitec Twin Supercharged F430 / Scud. I think that would be huge!

·
Registered
4 Posts
My Scud better be faster than that..:D All I can say is that I have driven that F430 quite a bit and the video does not do it justice. There is no way any video can duplicate the sound of that car. It drives like stock until you hit it...

SW
Waiting in line for vids of your Skuddy :D. Are you doing the 1200hp kit? What will driveability and maintenance be on it?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts