Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The guys at BBC’s Top Gear have started filming season 16. Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May were spotted while filming one of the new episodes in New York.

The trio had a Mercedes SLS AMG, a Ferrari 458 Italia and the new Porsche 911 GT3 RS for a road trip. The trio was caught on camera while they were trying to get the three supercars over a construction site.

Read more & see the video!

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Not having watched the video;

Clarkson: SLS
Hammond: RS
May: 458

?!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
No surprise to see Hammond in the Porsche

·
Registered
496 Posts
It's just going to end with them all saying how great each car is. Clarkson will hate the porsche at first and then talk about how stupid it is, Hammond will say the mercedes is for a footballer, and everyone will ask james if his car has caught on fire yet.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
It's just going to end with them all saying how great each car is. Clarkson will hate the porsche at first and then talk about how stupid it is, Hammond will say the mercedes is for a footballer, and everyone will ask james if his car has caught on fire yet.
Me thinks you have figured out the TopGear formular :whistle:. They really should mix it up a bit shouldnt they lol

·
Registered
748 Posts
Yeah, but it's going to be fcuking hilarious the whole time... plus they are in America so that always makes things fun...
:)

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
If I had known this was going on I would have caught the next flight to NY.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts