Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes you read that title right.. this F12 Berlinetta by the Swiss Tuner Mansory, called the Mansory La Revoluzione, has got 1,250 HP! Epic!

The La Revoluzione is limited to only 3 units! The full body of all three of them is finished in dark red carbon fibre (a color which looks stunning in our opinion!) and under the bonnet lies a turbocharged V12 engine that is responsible for that 1,250 HP! The La Revoluzione accelerates from 0 to 100km/h in just 2,9 seconds and has a top speed of 370km/h! This is without a doubt the most hardcore F12 Berlinetta so far! What do you think of it? Comment below!

Interested in more videos like this? Lots coming up! Subscribe to us on YouTube now: JEWETHE - YouTube

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
The red carbon is sick, much better then the normal black, loving the laferrari front, as for the back there is to much going on that wings gotta go. Also wish they didn't take off every ferrari badge and replace it with the 'M' logo. I understand mansory wants to tell the public its there work, but its abit over the top.

·
Registered
874 Posts
I like in general, it was a well done work. But I have to agree the "La Revoluzione" logo looks like crap. Reminds me of Cuba...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts