1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
His wife sounds annoying, but god what an awesome car!.

·
Registered
679 Posts
The wife was super annoying.

Wife: "Honey it sounds loud out her"
Husband: "Can I rev this a lil more?"

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I can see why she is being like this. you gota remember kennedy got this car early on...and back then the stuff a mclaren came with was just out of this world for most car nuts...imagine what some woman from scottsdale would think and react. atleast shes into cars unlike most wives i know. (mine is into cars also..but into big fast luxo coupes)

·
Registered
140 Posts
i wonder when she watches this video does she realize just how annoying shes is...probably not.he should go with her to the beauty salon and act that way!he should have brought a buddy with him and left her at home.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
i wonder when she watches this video does she realize just how annoying shes is...probably not.he should go with her to the beauty salon and act that way!he should have brought a buddy with him and left her at home.
can you imagine the ass beating he will catch from his wife if he left her in arizona while he goes to GB to pick up the car?

i can go anywhere in the states without my wife..but when i go overseas...i better bring my wife..or i am in the doghouse for life.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts