Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some video of a Rolls Royce Ghost at night. It looks pretty stealthy and actually blends in with the average cars around it. This leads me to ask the question:

What is that strangest or most uniquely colored RR Ghost out there?

·
Registered
451 Posts
^ Yea that YELLOW on the Rolls is bold I just passed by there last week and saw the Buggatti BLK & YLW w/ an old man painted on the hood!

·
Registered
275 Posts
I saw a black ghost the other day on the highway and it stood out like a sore thumb, maybe its because of ny all you see is taxis who knows.

·
Registered
214 Posts
^ Yea that YELLOW on the Rolls is bold I just passed by there last week and saw the Buggatti BLK & YLW w/ an old man painted on the hood!
Yeah both of them are even crazier in person. you have to be bold if you want to stand out in hollywood though haha

·
Gold Sponsor
231 Posts
Well, to answer the OP's question, I would say the boldest color you can get on a Ghost is Dark Indigo. It's deep metallic Purple. I know that this doesn't sound all that bold, but the Ghost is not part of Rolls-Royce' Bespoke Program and as a result, cannot be special ordered in crazy, personalized colors.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, to answer the OP's question, I would say the boldest color you can get on a Ghost is Dark Indigo. It's deep metallic Purple. I know that this doesn't sound all that bold, but the Ghost is not part of Rolls-Royce' Bespoke Program and as a result, cannot be special ordered in crazy, personalized colors.

That is gorgeous! Quite a show stopping and ballsy color option. Thank you for sharing the photo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts