Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My client had this video made of his Shelby 40th Anniversary GT 350 SR for a prospective buyer and I figured you guys would enjoy it as well!

http://videos.sorensonmedia.com/886...eIn60Sec/682aaa9fY7c83r41138b3bbP2f510ba83733

This is one if not the last vehicle built at Unique Performance with many of the production upgrades we had designed. It is the only production car to ever receive the FAST Sequential XFI system (Note the crank trigger on the front of the harmonic balancer) and the High Performance filter option and the billet strut tower brace that is actually functional. 427ci all aluminum stroker 351W making 585 crank hp. Foose 17" rims. TKO600 5 speed. As you can see in the video this is a solid car!!

More details on my website
Vehicles For Sale

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
That is so bad ass... I would give a kidney for one. Great job. Engine sounds healthy! Liked the brushed side mirrors, oil cooler. I already have an idea about the suspension if it's anything like Knicks - thing had nearly zero squat on acceleration!!!!

Thought the bracket for that Powermaster was interesting. Make that yourself? Doesn't appear to be a March product.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Concept 1 Billet Pulley system. IMO visually much cleaner than March products. Same setup that is on Knick's car.

Suspension is designed for road racing not drag racing so weight transfer front to back is nil. They do great burnouts though! :D

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fixed.... He must have moved the video- I was wondering why he emailed me the link again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts