Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I love Horsetooth, some quality climbing around there.

I also love Hero's, the quality is so awesome for the size and price. Killer video!

Brendan (in Boulder)

·
Registered
461 Posts
We should set up a run sometime. I live in boulder as well. I would love to see your GT2 (or GT3 again for that matter!) There are a lot of beautiful roads in CO, and we have been lucky to not get snowed out of them so far.

I'll have to ride along though, as I'm rebuilding the motor in the 951 right now...

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Colorado is full of great roads with killer ass scenery. This was a big part of the reason we chose Denver for the starting point for goldRush Rally

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We should set up a run sometime. I live in boulder as well. I would love to see your GT2 (or GT3 again for that matter!) There are a lot of beautiful roads in CO, and we have been lucky to not get snowed out of them so far.

I'll have to ride along though, as I'm rebuilding the motor in the 951 right now...
Shoot me a PM and we can work it out - I'm always up for a drive.

Colorado is full of great roads with killer ass scenery. This was a big part of the reason we chose Denver for the starting point for goldRush Rally
Damn right. Highway 14 from Fort Collins to Steamboat Springs is one of the greatest drives in the country.

great video...can't approve of that music though I'd rather hear the engine....
I have to figure out the camera - there was too much wind noise.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Here a quick video of my GT2 going around Horsetooth reservoir yesterday - I was testing out my HD GoPro - need to order two more so I'll be ready for GR3. :clap:

Can you tell me what mount you are running and how it attaches?

I spent a summer in Colorado Springs outside Pueblo. Beautiful countryside.

·
Registered
15 Posts
awesome video killed from absence of monster engine sound !!!
hope to hear it asap :)

OT question: is there a section where is possible present to the community?
thx all and greatings from sicily !! :wink:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can you tell me what mount you are running and how it attaches?
r u just using the GoPro Suction Mount?
Yes, using the GoPro suction mount - it's very strong and stable.

The music ruined it for me.....
awesome video killed from absence of monster engine sound !!!
hope to hear it asap :)
It was only wind noise on the audio from the camera. I have another on order and I'll do an internal and external mount so I can capture engine sound.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts