Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just finished sorting through the footage form the gopro which successfully picked up footage on our run (thanks to Greg for letting me mount it on the back of his porsche :thumb:), and selected the parts that were most interesting you could say. It was a great, spirited run :D I should have my GCC videos uploaded by tomorrow, and I'll post those up separately.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
nice work Dan as always....makes me want to go buy a GoPro...

NOW GO FINISH THE OTHER VIDEO!!! (you know I'm going to keep harassing you lol)

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!

NICE D!!!

Great to have you guys, thanks again for coming!
Great show guys, loved every bit of it.

nice work Dan as always....makes me want to go buy a GoPro...

NOW GO FINISH THE OTHER VIDEO!!! (you know I'm going to keep harassing you lol)
Thanks dude, lol we need to setup a meet with Steve so I can grab the footage I need.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Thanks guys!

Great show guys, loved every bit of it.

Thanks dude, lol we need to setup a meet with Steve so I can grab the footage I need.
Weekend of 24th??? Set it up!

·
Registered
517 Posts
That meet up spot is right next to my place. Looks like its was alot of fun, im pissed that i missed it!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Nice work Dan.... someone PLEASE lend me a gopro for the Monticello motor club track day event I'm going to.... thanks in advance for the big favor!!

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
nice video dan. i forgot he had the cam or i would have done something more exciting while following him.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Nice video wish I would have caravanned out with you guys, but you can't drive the GTR around the block without the back turning black lol.

·
Registered
299 Posts
nice tape job Chris; will i hated the DRLs on my car but dont mind um your car for some reason... Nice run guys

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
i think the DRLs work better one a black car. i might smoke them a bit though. I still might get my buddy to put some projectors into my fogs.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts