Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this sweet Custom Chrysler 300 SRT8 6.1L Hemi the other day and really liked it. It is worth noting that the "6.1L" badges you see on the body are actually part of the paint job. They are NOT just decals. Gotta love that attention to detail. =)

Anyway, what do you think of the car? I feel the two tone black on silver with the red accents on the wheels looks sharp. What aspects of this setup work for you and what would you change?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Personally I'm not a huge fan it. I just don't care for the two-tone or the grill. IMHO the 300srt is damn near perfect off the floor.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Personally I'm not a huge fan it. I just don't care for the two-tone or the grill. IMHO the 300srt is damn near perfect off the floor.
im with you on that thought, way better stock; the part i like is the performance :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
131 Posts
^^^ The performance is great off the floor. I cant wait to get my hands on the new SRT with the 6.4. Throw a cam in there and it's going to be scary.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got ya. Yeah, the 300 SRT is strong right off the lot. It's neat to see what people do to "make a car their" own, but I can respect that the 2 tone look isn't for everyone.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Got ya. Yeah, the 300 SRT is strong right off the lot. It's neat to see what people do to "make a car their" own, but I can respect that the 2 tone look isn't for everyone.
Yes, I don't know how into LX vehicles you are but there have been a few very nicely modified ones around. I will have to post pics on day. None the less, thanks for the video :clap:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts