Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Well that's one way to beat rush hour...

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was screaming like a girl when i watch that video. dang but i would love to feel the adrenalin riding with him.hahaha.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
huh crazy splitting cars like that is no bueno!!

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
That was some serious splitting. I am almost speechless at what I just saw. He was banging 60-100 mph on those splits and to on coming traffic. Insanity... even if I ride like that it would never be for that prolonged. I ride with some idiots including myself but that was a whole different level. I bet Ghostrider would grab his sack while watching this video. WOW.

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
what a dick! i guess it was his lucky day that he didnt die!! what did he prove? nothing!

·
Registered
36 Posts
This guy is insane....knitting at those speed...then to do it along with the reverse traffic flow. I would not expect him to keep that behavior up for much longer. He has bigger sack or a death wish...may be both than I.....but he has my respect

·
Registered
604 Posts
insane! i kept waiting for him to crash. I hope he doesn't do this all the time because eventually statistics will catch up with him.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Wow, that guy has some guts. My eyes were glued to the video the whole time, I'm like screaming at the video - "WATCH OUT FOR THAT CA-, nevermind."

·
Registered
114 Posts
i never realized that the double solid lines were actually a motorcycle lane! :lol:

i swear i heard him clip a car towards the end. what a poopyhead :(

·
Registered
723 Posts
"And in other news: A Russian man was killed earlier today when his bike..."

Guy's got balls. There were a couple times near the end I thought he wasnt going to make it..

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
balls and skills no doubt!

I worry for him because you can have all the skills in the world but all it takes is one mistake from you OR any of the other drivers you are around for something to happen. I hope he does not do this everyday.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts