Luxury4Play.com banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Everyone who attended gets a DVD so just sit tight its going to be worth the wait!!
:thumbup:

And those who registered and could not attend, minus the few "refund people"

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Ok Guys Here we go, I have the account set up and also I have the charity picked.

Shriners Hospital
Shriners Hospitals for Children is a one-of-a-kind international health care system dedicated to improving the lives of children by providing specialty pediatric care, innovative research and outstanding teaching programs.Children up to the age of 18 with orthopaedic conditions, burns, spinal cord injuries and cleft lip and palate are eligible for admission and receive all care in a family-centered environment at no financial obligation to patients or families.

Please use the link below, this account will be open until Christmas and then the money will be donated to the childrens hospital. Every dollar from this account will directly go to the hospital.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=10246002

·
Registered
938 Posts
ok i'm paid.

hey RAW i don't know if you had though about it but maybe we can do some real good as a whole community if we post this in the off-topic section and get as many as we car to donate.

maybe we can even make this a regular thing, like doing a donation for a different charity by quarter so as L4P we can make nice donations to 4 charities per year.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Really good job RAW. Also, great job by all who contribute. We've turned a negative situation into a huge positive...the power of a wonderful forum filled with quality people.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Raw! Great stuff. It really is great how this is turning out.

·
Registered
712 Posts
ok i'm paid.

hey RAW i don't know if you had though about it but maybe we can do some real good as a whole community if we post this in the off-topic section and get as many as we car to donate.

maybe we can even make this a regular thing, like doing a donation for a different charity by quarter so as L4P we can make nice donations to 4 charities per year.
+1 great idea

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
This is a great POSITIVE end result . Shriners Hospital is one of the best places ever. The work they do for kids is untouchable. 100% non profit hospital that relies on donations such as these. This Stuff is what the 4 is all about. :clap:

·
Registered
797 Posts
Good news, charges DISMISSED! It only took two 2-hour round trips, and two mornings sitting there with the dregs of society!

If I actually was in the wrong, I know now to definitely take the hit and don't fight it. You just feel like a criminal and its a HUGE waste of time.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Good news, charges DISMISSED! It only took two 2-hour round trips, and two mornings sitting there with the dregs of society!

If I actually was in the wrong, I know now to definitely take the hit and don't fight it. You just feel like a criminal and its a HUGE waste of time.
Wow good news!!

but yeah you're right for the most part, I usually end up fighting most of my tickets except the the 3111's and normal no point fines etc.

oh on a side note, just finished my 2009 Demo Reel figured a lot of you might enjoy it.

http://www.luxury4play.com/automotive/41582-new-bsaintmedia-demo-reel-2009-a.html

·
Registered
543 Posts
81 - 99 of 99 Posts