Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Guys, lets not insult the unhappy participants, I just want to hear that they are ok with this. We will raise more than $300 I guarantee it and we will give it to a great cause.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Guys, lets not insult the unhappy participants, I just want to hear that they are ok with this. We will raise more than $300 I guarantee it and we will give it to a great cause.
:whistle: sorry......

but i couldn't keep reading the same thing over and over.

oh and PS if we are gonna do this lets get it done soon i am not sure if i will have internet on my trip leaving sunday and i want do be a part of this since i suggested it.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Oh by the way Mike I'll call you tomorrow my man.
I'll be down at Broadway Performance with a friend of mine tomorrow. John's finishing up some work on my car, and my friend is dropping his off for a little work. I've been driving his s600 the last couple of days...holy crap is that car a beast.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
put me down for a donation too.....No run for me this Sunday will be tailgating @ Giants Stadium

on a side note...I paid for the run wasn't able to attend b/c of my business but told Greg too keep the $100 b/c its for charity and receive DVD when its done and NO I DON'T WANT A REFUND!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
very stand-up idea in my opinion to donate to a charity to put this behind us. Sad that I followed ALL of the original thread and enjoyed the photos and stories about the great times had. I had found out about the run just a few days ahead of time and would have loved to make it, but couldn't. Seems a few didn't have the time they expected, and that is unfortunate. I don't know Greg, but can respect greatly the amount of time and effort it must take to put these events together. It seems that WAY more people are happy with his past efforts, including this one, and I will take that side based on majority rule.

Life is too short and you only live once. I feel that pushing for a full refund more than an original request, in private, is about all the effort it was worth for those who were not happy. Kind of like going out to a restaurant, eating the plate clean, then complaining about the meal and wanting a refund...This basically turned a popular and entertaining event and thread into a personal attack which is very unfortunate. In my short time as an L4P member, I have been very surprised at how much positive is found on every thread I keep up on. Save the drama for your mama!

Keep up the solid efforts Greg and L4P!

Sorry for jumping in and commenting as a non-attendee to the event, but I feel my hours spent reading through the threads from the beginning gave me the right.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Thanks Drew. I've refrained from posting about this since I didn't attend, but to attack Greg this way is wrong. His integrity is beyond reproach. All he does his donate a TON of his time for the sole purpose of getting forum members together to have a good time. So one event doesn't go off perfectly, so what, grow up.

Please count me in to donate.
+1 :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
put me down for a donation too.....No run for me this Sunday will be tailgating @ Giants Stadium

on a side note...I paid for the run wasn't able to attend b/c of my business but told Greg too keep the $100 b/c its for charity and receive DVD when its done and NO I DON'T WANT A REFUND!!
Im goin to the game as well, Maybe we will meet up.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Glad to see this resolved. I stayed out of it all because I did have a great time, and although I could see how the issues arose I was not happy like many others here when personal attacks started coming into play. I'm down for the $20 as well.

As for the weekend I may be at the game as well so Bill & Ray will try to meet up if thats the case; if not I might be at the run, although I will be really pushing it with the registration (special circumstance -many of you know about that deal) - in that case I will see the rest of you; and then again I might just veg after spending the past three weeks GMAT studying and now after the (successful!) test I am rushing to get apps done...ugh...

Oh, and Shane great running into you on the Palisades today!

·
Registered
79 Posts
This sounds reasonable. I'm down for $20 too please :)

Sorry about the whole arguments and what not. Just wasn't pleased with the outcome and the 10 hour ride coming and going. Plus I never got a response from Greg. But what's happened has happened. Let's put it behind us. Hope to see you all at future meets and greets, rally, runs, etc.

Rawmean can we have the paypal info to send the money? :D

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I'll setup up paypal tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Im goin to the game as well, Maybe we will meet up.
As for the weekend I may be at the game as well so Bill & Ray will try to meet up if thats the case;

Sounds good, Ray shoot me a PM w/ your #, Ryan give me a call when you get there I'll be with my 6-7 of my hooligan cousins grilling and playing beer pong :laugh:

41 - 60 of 99 Posts