Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, The NSX and Viper groups will be meeting up at 11:00 am Sunday May 19th at Clover Point in Victoria and it is open for any exotic that would like to attend. There might even be a group drive afterwards.

Second - May 18th Saturday night at the Royal Oak shoppping mall between 5:00 - 6:00 cars of all sort meet and this is open to anyone interested as well. Some NSX's and Vipers might attend. Now this is a weekly meet if you are not aware.

Please IM me if interested or just show up!

Cheers!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi everyone, in regards to Royal Oal, there has been a letter that has been sent out. I will attch for all to read.

Suggestions have been made to go to Broadmead in the Canadian tire parking lot after 6:00? idea's?

Cheers! image.jpeg

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
i'll be in victoria but not for the meet and greet, goodluck hope there is a good turnout, can't wait to see the pics :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Exotic-Supercars, I am not sure exact numbers but there are about 20 NSX, 13 Vipers that are aware. Depending on how many from here that will want to attend as well. I think if the weather keeps like it has, it should be a good turnout.

Cheers!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sounds good, I'll probably head out to Clover point if the weather's good! We should definitely go for a drive afterwards. Something fun and twisty. It'd be fun to get some good photos and videos too.

And will you guys be starting the Canadian Tire meets this Saturday? My son is interested and loves NSX's, would like to head out and check some of the cars out before seeing them at Clover point the next morning.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Candian tire meets, I do not think so. I have not heard too much from the group on this as of yet. I think after the meet we should have a good idea on what people would like to do. Are you part of the GTR site? Maybe spreed the word about Sunday and if we get a good turn out, then we can spread the word about Saturday nights. !!!!

I would like to see it start, but I need more than one car to show up lol!!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm only on one of the GTR sites and as far as I'm aware there aren't any others from the island, so unfortunately I don't think there's any others I can invite.

As long as the weather is decent Sunday my son and I will be there. I just wanted to make sure that someone else shows up and we're not waiting there alone! Even if it's only a couple others, it will be fun. If we want to go for a drive we should do some long and twisty, Port Renfrew maybe? That might be too far for the time of day we'd be leaving at, it's one of my favorite drives personally though, such a fun road :p I'm not really sure on what other roads could be fun though, do you have any suggestions?

And that's ok for the Canadian Tire meets, if you do get something started up just let me know, it would be fun to have a little weekly meet here on the island!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya Port renfrew might be a bit far at that time, but usually we end up doing something.

Plus as a group we will discus Canadian tire as well, so it will be interesting to hear who will be interested.

talking about GTR's there is a silver one that is about 10 houses away from mine. He just drives it daily and is not interested in meets. Too bad though.

See you Sunday! :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Thats unfortunate that the Venue are being so un willing to have you guys occupy the lot.

We've been having weekly meets for the last 5 years at 2 locations in the mainland(Pitt Meadows, and New West), and never had any threats or anything of the sort from the owners of the lot.

And they say the island is easy going eh?!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Were abouts in Pitt Meadows do you guys hook up and time? What kind of cars come out?

I am over there every once in awhile and it would be great to hook up with other car guys.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Meadowtown center I think its called.. theres a Tim Hortons there.

Its Mostly Honda guys, theres some VW guys that come out sometimes too. Theres all kinds of different groups that come by from time to time, but the regulars are hondas. One friend of mine has an NSX he brings out from time to time, or his Solo1 prepped CRX, another guy has a g37. Theres a good variety.

Its not an exotic meet by any standard, but were all car guys.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Spanish banks, the spring meet(the smaller of the two) had over 1000 cars this year.

Thats almost every active sport compact club in the mainland. That meet always has some nice exotics at it as well. Check out Revscene.net

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you ExoticSupercars, thaose are some great pictures!!!
Looking at doing another greet and meet towards the end of June or in July...

Here are a couple pictures I shot! 2013 137S.jpg 2013 123s.jpg 2013 131s.jpg 2013 128s.jpg 2013 141s.jpg 2013 133s.jpg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts