Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 2010 R8 V10 paid a visit to the dyno yesterday for a pre-supercharger run. I'm very happy with the results with the car making 475 WHP and 354 wheel torque. My current mods are Stasis tune, Capristo exhaust, Sprintbooster and K&N filters. This was performed on a Mustang dyno.

The installation work is being performed by ZR Auto in Calgary, Canada. www.zrauto.com

Here is a video of the run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpKaf6gGamE&feature=youtu.be

I will continue to post photos of the install plus the final post supercharger run and video.

Can't wait to enjoy the beast next Spring.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Did you actually pay 30k + for the kit or do people typically get them a lot cheaper?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you actually pay 30k + for the kit or do people typically get them a lot cheaper?
A guy I know recently was quoted 25.7k or so for the same kit.

Very hard for me to justify paying that for 750bhp IMO when UGR's Stage 1 kit makes 800whp for $31,000 installed
I am happy with the price I paid and it was under $30k. I chose this kit over the TT kits because the power is more linear and 760hp is plenty for me. I know other R8 V10 and G owners that are over the moon with this setup because of the power delivery and low stress on the motor. I have no interest in messing with the stock internals on my car for more than 800 hp.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Video removed?
Good purchase and definitely keep us posted. It's going to be a long winter.
Sorry about the video problem. I will repost it once fixed

·
Registered
105 Posts
Great N/A numbers, I need to try the STASIS tune.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gotta say, I really love the look of your r8
Thanks I'm planning a satin black wrap and possibly a prior design body kit.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Gorgeous car mate. Clear wrap the whole thing. Don't dull that beautiful paint with satin. Solid choice, I would choose the same kit for my r8.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Here's the R8 as of yesterday.

Engine disassembly is in progress.

out1.jpg

out2.jpg

out3.jpg

Reactions: Pushn'lbs

·
Registered
638 Posts
Your R8 is beautiful. Can't wait to see what it puts to the wheels when done.

These were, what, 520 crank horsepower stock? So 475 wheel is pretty healthy for the mods you had.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Your R8 is beautiful. Can't wait to see what it puts to the wheels when done.

These were, what, 520 crank horsepower stock? So 475 wheel is pretty healthy for the mods you had.
Thanks for the comments. 525 hp stock at the crank, roughly 600hp with my current mods. I'm hoping for 625+ at the wheels or around 750 at the crank. Should be a fun toy.

Reactions: pshep138

·
Registered
638 Posts
You may have already said it, but R-tronic or manual?

·
Registered
638 Posts
Good man. :clap:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts