Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vivid Racing has hooked up with VF Engineering to do a limited special on the 996 Carrera and 997 Carrera Supercharger kits.

These prices are dealer wholesale and ONLY available from Vivid Racing till end of the year. 2months to get your pennies collected.

996 Kit is $8500
997 Kit is $9500

Shipped

Vivid Racing offers No Interest and No Payments for 6months Seen Here - VividRacing.com Performance Racing Parts No Interest and No Payments On ANY Parts You Want for 6 Months

Porsche 997 Carrera or Carrera S! The VF Engineering supercharger has been extremely popular with the Carrera market to get a 100-160HP gain (depending on model) with this safe and reliable bolt on unit.

• Bolt-on and reversible conversion
• All hardware must fit under factory engine compartment lid
• Non-invasive installation OEM quality
• 6 psi with air-water intercooling
• Hp target in the 997TT range with stock reliability and driveability

YouTube - VF Engineering 997 Non-S Dyno

These kits work for all 2005-2008 Carrera's with the 3.6L, 3.8L engines. 6speed transmission is preferred however the kits will work on the Tiptronic as well.

The 996 Carrera kit works for both the 3.4L or 3.6L 1999-2004. It adds an incredible 80-120HP.
• Bolt-on and reversible conversion
• All hardware must fit under factory engine compartment lid
• Non-invasive installation OEM quality
• 6 psi with air-water intercooling
• Hp target in the 996TT range with stock reliability and driveability

YouTube - Porsche 996 Carrera 3.6 With VF Supercharger 446 BHP

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
dam thats a sick price!!! i got it on my car and i love it!!!!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
dam thats a sick price!!! i got it on my car and i love it!!!!

what made you choose a supercharger over a newer turbo? just wondering... btw that super charger looks redick!

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
what made you choose a supercharger over a newer turbo? just wondering... btw that super charger looks redick!
they didn't have the turbo kits yet and i have a turbo charged mercedes so i wanted to feel the difference. love both of them. the supercharger is bad ass!!! raw power!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,116 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts