Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just curious if there are any other Vertu owners on here. Ive owned the Touch and Quest, looking to upgrade to the Ti or 'new' Constellation. Anyone here own either one? views on one vs the other....

·
Registered
107 Posts
The new Cons is the best android phone under Vertu name. Still compared to the best android phones out there like Samsung Galaxy line or LG, you won't have the same feature. Well but you get the luxury. I have my iphone 5s (for everything) and signature S (only for business call, texting on this phone is tough). Or you can get the phone you want and gold plated it (with diamond and stuff).

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The new Cons is the best android phone under Vertu name. Still compared to the best android phones out there like Samsung Galaxy line or LG, you won't have the same feature. Well but you get the luxury. I have my iphone 5s (for everything) and signature S (only for business call, texting on this phone is tough). Or you can get the phone you want and gold plated it (with diamond and stuff).
Thanks for the reply :) Picked up one in Orange last week. Love the thing to death, got a great deal on it and got a few great freebies thrown at me that basically made the phone almost free. Just now paranoid about getting the leather messy =/

·
Registered
160 Posts
Honestly wasn't a huge fan of it.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Sure its luxurious, but its always outdated. They also tout the fact that you get your own 'PA', but at that price you can just hire a proper PA (one that prepares coffee as well).
Frankly not a huge fan. If I inherited my money then MAYBE I would consider one. However since I earned my money, I stay away.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I dont see the big deal about it?

·
Registered
747 Posts
I think that phone is very stupid. I don't need a 5k phone that comes with a concierge. I have a black card for that...

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
i want the UN perpetual phone.

Beats the turd ferguson out of the vertu.

Reactions: [email protected]
1 - 12 of 12 Posts