Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is more for me. The wife is stuck on the Iphone so whatever. No arguing there she'll get it. I'm still stuck with my Galaxy and I'm not tech savvy at all. I call, web surf(forums), email and such and my daughter plays games on both of our phones when there isn't a tablet around. The wife doesn't surf the interweb as much as me, she just goes to sites and inputs card numbers. So is there something else I should look into. Droid Razor? Any info is appreciated.

·
Registered
484 Posts
wait till the iphone 5 is released and try it out. I have the gs3 but I preorded the ip5 to try it out will most likely flip it for the next nexus phones or anything major phone release that comes to android. I stay away from those Motorola locked bootloaders but that'spersonal preference. Good luck with your decision

·
Registered
93 Posts
IP5 FTW!! Iv'e never liked the user interface of androids, and even though the GS3 has a nice large screen I couldn't find myself to like it. Even after playing with it for a few hours. Although, I'm biased and have owned all the generations of the iPhone :D I say just pick whichever you like using the most.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Test both in the store, and see which one feels better in your hand. if you're not tech savvy then either will serve your basic needs just fine. maybe the large GS3 screen will suit you, perhaps it will be too large. either way, both great phones, can't go wrong.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
the iphone is for hipsters who like to sit at starbucks and talk bad about the 1% with $5000 worth of apple accessories attached to their body...

if you want a powerful phone that is still ahead of the iphone in terms of hardware and software... get the galaxy S3

Reactions: AG_admin

·
Registered
674 Posts
I was waiting to see what Apple had to offer. I was not impressed so I went with the SGS III. Amazing, phone. When you get used to the screen you love it, they really did a great job!

Every single kid has an iPhone and when you get an error they are really a pain in the ass. Not to mention iTunes and all its crap. I used to have a 4S.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts