Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A "Verde Scandal" Aventador Roadster arrived in Chicago recently so I set up a photoshoot of it along with the owners MP4-12C. Enjoy the photos. If anyone is interested in a print of one of them shoot me a PM.

Don't forget to follow my Jeremy Cliff Photography Facebook Page, I keep it updated daily with new work and behind the scenes images.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Is that not Bryan Salamone's VERDE SCANDAL AVENTADOR ROADSTER? Hummm? WHY is it in CHI-TOWN; not NYC. SO, if not, there must be more than 1...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Is that not Bryan Salamone's VERDE SCANDAL AVENTADOR ROADSTER? Hummm? WHY is it in CHI-TOWN; not NYC. SO, if not, there must be more than 1...
I was wondering the same thing...amazing shots!!!

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was wondering the same thing...amazing shots!!!
NO, this is not the "team salamone" Aventador. I photographed this one about 2 weeks prior to him receiving his. From what I'm told THIS was the first one in the States.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
one of the best photoshoots i have seen
great job

·
Registered
861 Posts
So...I know of THREE Verde Scandal Aventadors - 1 coupe which flipped over in Nor CAL and 2 Roadsters - CHI town and NYC. SO far...

Reactions: pip

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow, what an amazing color. Great job on the photography!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Wow!!! I'm speechless!

That last shot though omfg that last shot is the shit!!!

·
Registered
712 Posts
NO, this is not the "team salamone" Aventador. I photographed this one about 2 weeks prior to him receiving his. From what I'm told THIS was the first one in the States.
Salamone seemed to be quite proud to have what he thought was the first Verde scandal roadster in the US. He must be bummed..

·
Registered
79 Posts
Pretty incredible shots!

I did not know there was more than one Verde Scandal Aventador in the U.S. I thought Salamone had the only one. I also did not know that the rollover Aventador in Cali was the same color.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts