Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
sweet ride
Sick Nasty Beamer.
Sick as f**K man
So clean. Perfect!
Perfection.
Thanks gentlemen. Glad all you guys like to build.

Looking great Benjo! I'll be keeping a look out for her at MFest! Keep an eye out for a purple E36 M3.
Sounds good Daniel, I'll catch you out there
:lol:
Beautiful car!!!!!
Thanks Ron...hopefully one day it'll be as sick as your V10 beast!!! Lumma kit FTW!
THIS SAYS IT ALL... GOR-GEE-OWWWSSS
View attachment 62013
Thanks bro. We should do a shoot together
Damm... that looks stunning. Could you provide me with some wallpapers? :)
That's not a problem. I'll upload the high-res once I get them from my friend.
B for BEAUTIFUL.

Modded nicely with that pint of Benjo #swag class!
Thanks Jowee...did you take your M5 out to Targa last wknd?

best looking e60 ive seen. nice job
You dont hear that everyday...thanks for the kind words bro
Very aggresive E60/// I like it alot.
Sick M5, I love it!!!
Can't wait to see it at Mfest!
Sounds like a plan! What car are you taking out there?
amazing!!
Thank you

·
14,490 Posts
Not entirely sure how I missed all this. But that came out very nice man!. Congrats again on the sick new car and the awesome setup you've got goin on that thing!.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Not entirely sure how I missed all this. But that came out very nice man!. Congrats again on the sick new car and the awesome setup you've got goin on that thing!.
Thanks a lot bro...I've yet to bring it out to those canyon runs youre often doing. Gotta raise the rear first tho lol

After seeing this for the 100th time, I guess now is the time for some performance mods...
You're definitely right about that!!! Getting the Meisterschaft Section 1 & 2 next month from GT Haus along with a tune. Hopefully headers in June/July.

saying it again...im coming to steal her at MFEST
LOL be sure you come along with we do some desert runs.

·
14,490 Posts
Thanks a lot bro...I've yet to bring it out to those canyon runs youre often doing. Gotta raise the rear first tho lol

You're definitely right about that!!! Getting the Meisterschaft Section 1 & 2 next month from GT Haus along with a tune. Hopefully headers in June/July.

LOL be sure you come along with we do some desert runs.
Lol for sure man. I'm looking forward to checking it out!. You've always tastefully modded your bimmers.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
That looks brilliant, whats the ride like on those rims?
To be honest, it's not the best...the small sidewall profiles don't cushion any bump/road flaws/cracks so everything is felt immediately...the coil overs are set to a stiff dampening as well so COMFORT it out the window LOL

Definitely just for looks...I'm contemplating on slapping the OEMs back for daily driving and using the forged wheels only for meets and shows

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Quite possibly my favorite M5 of all time.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
21 - 36 of 36 Posts