Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 80 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm here now. 3 days at the Encore salon suite it is amazing. I'm heading to miami on tuesday now I should look and see if any great have to go places there.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I will be in Vegas all weekend, PM me if you'll be there and want to hook up. My wife and I will be there with another couple and we'll be hitting the town hard! :D

·
Registered
679 Posts
Will be leavin for vegas for the first time on Monday and will try to run into the gr guys on the 13th at TAO.

I am going with my girl so that limits me to a few "things." lol

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
dicks is cool but when im in vegas i try to go to places i cant go anywhere else, i can go to dicks all over the place.
that being said i always wind up at dennys at 4am at least once . . .

·
Registered
220 Posts
BUMP -

Will be in Vegas August 12th-15th, anyone plan on being there? Will be staying at the Palms Place, got a decent deal on a studio room so looking forward to some fun times!
depends if we can get the software project i'm working on shipped in the next week or 2. if we ship i'll be at wynn/encore.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Planning to be there for New Years weekend...Dec 30-Jan2 or so.

Looking around the past few wks...I forgot how much the rates for hotels go up just for new yrs eve night!!!

Anyone have any suggestions or hookups for hotels?
How is the Hilton down there, only asking because I have some Hilton points haha.

I've been to Vegas 2x but it's been about 6yrs since the last time I was there. Will be with my girlfriend, meeting a friend that's getting married there on the 1st or 2nd too.

Won't really be gambling, just wondering around randomly checking things out with my girl, shop a little, eat randomly throughout the day, enjoy some nightlife :)
Oh, my budget is very modest unfortunately.

·
Registered
137 Posts
man i use to love going to vegas esp. with the comp'd rooms from Encore :) However on my last couple of trips it really felt like I was in New Jersey.

·
Registered
509 Posts
ANyone stayed at Trump? Just curious on some feedback, I'm not picky at all on rooms since you barely in there at all...rates seem low for this hotel too..

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello everyone,

i'm a quiet reader in this forum since more than a year and this is my first post here so far.
i'm originally from europe but make a 1-year internship in florida at the moment.
me and 2 friends are going to vegas from the 12th until the 16th of august and we are staying at the encore at wynn (we got a great package :clap: )
we have a very limited budget for the 4 nights there and i wanted to ask if you can go out and have fun all night long in any club in vegas for arround 150$ per person?
it's my buddies 21st birthday so we are looking forward for something spectacular. :laugh:
is it possible to get into clubs at the weekends without standing in line for hours and without spending 500$+ per person?
are there any other things we HAVE TO do while we're in vegas?
every recommandation will be highly appreciated :D

61 - 80 of 120 Posts