Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Oh that I know - just was wondering if they are the more fashionable west coast type or my usual east coast club attire. Does anyone happen to have a host contact at Tao? PM me if possible. Thanks as always

·
Registered
933 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Oh that I know - just was wondering if they are the more fashionable west coast type or my usual east coast club attire. Does anyone happen to have a host contact at Tao? PM me if possible. Thanks as always
west coast for sure. come with a couple sexy ladies and u can get in pretty easily, otherwise, no matter how you dress, entry will take a while. that being said, an ed hardy t-shirt and jeans wont do it unless you have table service and tons of cash to blow.
in my opinion, tao has a bit of a different feel to it than anything else in town ive been to. more chill and relaxed or something.

My host at the venetian was linda gethers, but i heard she has moved on elsewhere. so, cant really help you there.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Unfortunately we will be rolling with a bunch of guys to vegas - if we can meet some lookers to join us all good. Regardless we are looking to get bottle service. Only a few more days before the trip! - keep the replies coming :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just got back from what a ridiculous trip, will provide a detailed update this weekend.

Already itching to be back (minus this terrible lack of sleep hangover)

·
Registered
244 Posts
If you are looking for a great selection of men's shirts, shoes, and jeans you need hit up Shaunz Clothing inside the Miracle Mile Shops at planet Hollywood. Every time I go there I leave with 10 or 12 different dress shirts. A Vegas Must, I just wish they had a website i could order off.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Honestly the best thing I did in Vegas was a Private Helicopter tour ( A real private tour not you and 4 other people) of the grand canyon, river ride for 45 mins and a sun set dinner for 2 well worth the money and the pilot even flew us over the Strip at night.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
So what is the best way to get into clubs when you rolling with 5 guys and no girls.

Pick up chicks and bring them in line with you? Assuming all those VIP passes and wristbands are a waste?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
So what is the best way to get into clubs when you rolling with 5 guys and no girls.

Pick up chicks and bring them in line with you? Assuming all those VIP passes and wristbands are a waste?
assuming that you have some money to blow, which most people on here do lol, get a couple tables. most bottle service at places like xs and tryst etc have a 4 person limit for the tables, so you would need to do two. bottles will set you back from 300-1000 depending on the place and most have a two bottle limit.

If you wanna spend a couple g's on a night out, this is the way you can get in easy.

Otherwise, definitely split your group up, 2 guys and 3 guys and go ten minutes apart. the bigger the group of sausage, the less likely you are going to get in.

You also have a much better chance at entry if you are staying at the hotel (say mgm grand for studio 54) and even more chance if you have a host

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Just got back from my trip. SR was involved.
Also saw a lot of great cars new porsch pana, ferrari california, couple gallardo's
checked out a watch shop in forum shops. i cant afford pieces there, but can sound like i know what i am talking about. was really wanting to try on a big pilot but they were out, said they just sold one for 13k.

·
5,744 Posts
Just got back myself. Planet Hollywood, actually isn't that bad of a hotel, I was surprised. It was Tao on Friday night, and Blue Man on Saturday for me. And somewhere in between, I scratched my damn Lum-Tec!

I still have yet to make it to SR on any of my trips to Vegas. It's at the top of a very short list of "to-do's"

-Markus-

41 - 60 of 120 Posts