Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Give me a budget and I'll tell you how to have the time of your life...
You'll have to do the legwork, but I'll give you the contacts and tell you where to go. :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
I agree...get the in-room for bachelor parties - done it twice and it was better than SR.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Great thread, will use the info for my April 1st trip. :D
Ill be in town the 3rd til 8th. Where u staying?

in response to some other posts, it is super important for everyone to realize exactly how stretched the town of vegas is right now. Binions closed their hotel, plaza is closing a wing of theirs, riviera, circus circus and strat are all on the chopping block. Echelon and Fountainbleu both broke ground and are sitting around unfinished.

Because of this, the town is willing to do just about anything to get your business. Some of you know me but most dont, i am a teacher and make around 40k a year, pretty much the lowest roller that vegas gets, and i still jsut got comped at GN for two nights and am paying 19 a night at NYNY for theother 3 nights. my total play at mgm properties was maybe a grand over two years. i won 600 in a poker tournament at the nugget and that is the extent of my play their.
If you are coming to town, call whereever you want to stay, and see what they will do for you.

I cant afford what many of you can, my experience at the rhino remains on the floor for the most part, no back room dances, i can only do bottle service once a trip etc. But i love the town, i love poker and enoy every minue there.

i am a pretty consistant poster on vegasmessageboard and spend countless hours at my desk at school researching random crap in town.

PS everyone should go to mesa grill at caesar's palace for lunch and get the cuban burger.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
what kind of food you looking for?

I can give you a lot more recommendations when i know what sort of food, price you are into, but here are some of my favs.

Downtown, i recommend trip 7 brewpub for lunch/barfood plus it is a great for microbrews
Redwood and the flame are great as well.

peppermill is still a must go to in vegas
Ellis Island still has the cheap steak deal

i love mesa grill at caesar's palace for lunch but not dinner

fiamma at mgm is tasty

I hate to go to places i can go anywhere else, so i stay away from the cheesecake factory and cal pizza kitchen etc but thats up to you.

Carnegie deli at mirage is awesome

Mon Ami Gabi is great if you are on a date but thats getting pricey

·
Registered
665 Posts
Just read the whole tread. Nice work on the recon guys. Looking to head back out there with a few of my buddies later this year when they finish school. One of them is a vegas virgin so gonna try and make sure he has a good time out there. Will def be looking into all the things mentioned here.

·
Registered
77 Posts
It's looking like Tao it is - call me an amateur - it's been a long time since I've been to a club in Vegas. What would typical male attire be?

21 - 40 of 120 Posts