Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of people here on L4P are going to Vegas for Sema and I know most if not all will be partying it up, I was just curious of what cigar or cigars you will be smoking while your there???
Im going to take a Cohiba and im going to pick myself up a Padron 1926 serie I tried one When I went to Chicago and loved it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I know a lot of people here on L4P are going to Vegas for Sema and I know most if not all will be partying it up, I was just curious of what cigar or cigars you will be smoking while your there???
Im going to take a Cohiba and im going to pick myself up a Padron 1926 serie I tried one When I went to Chicago and loved it.
I'll have a few opusX to enjoy while at the tables... and an oliva V to walk around with.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Bringing 3 boxes of Padrons and one single lonely Cohiba.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
:) definitely 1 cigar a night min lol. will bring about 12 to smoke. cohiba, padron, ryj, monte, etc.

will be a great time.

·
Gold Sponsor
1,172 Posts
Great post...I am bringing all my best stuff but plan to specifically smoke

Cohiba GR Reserve
Cohiba Behike 52
Cohiba Behike 56
Cohiba Sigo V
Cohiba Siglo V1

and then some

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
oh damn great idea. l4p cigar night :)

:clap::clap::clap:

·
Gold Sponsor
1,172 Posts
OK...Confirmed. Tuesday night 11/2 at Casa Fuente in Caesars Mall Shops I will be there between 9:30-10:00 with Dan from B&W. Whoever would like to join us for an L4P smoke show up.

·
Registered
690 Posts
****, I missed it last night. Give me a call tonight or tomorrow Elie if you see this. 973-779-8405. Lets try to meet up.

John

·
Gold Sponsor
624 Posts
****, I missed it last night. Give me a call tonight or tomorrow Elie if you see this. 973-779-8405. Lets try to meet up.

John
LOL... Vegas, it happens! haha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts