Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Well vegas is one of those places we all like to visit as often as possible so if you got any excuses just post and we are out.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK, Ive been bouncing form west to south west....Nights are amazing out here right now, and is perfect for a meet/cruise/track/ anything really. Lets go.

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
I won't have a car with me as I'm flying down, but as I said in the previous thread, I'd love to meet up with some of you guys anywhere from the 18th-25th this month as I am in town for the Interbike tradeshow.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I know I'm bringing back somewhat of an old thread but I'm heading to Vegas Aug 31st-Sept 5th for a bachelor party.

The bachelor and some of the guys in the group are big car enthusiasts.
Would love to go to a meet/event with them while we're there.

Group of 7-12 guys staying at the Luxor.

Any ideas? Is there a good local Vegas car forum?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I drive a corvette so I talk to vegasvetttes.com. It depends on the type of car your into but everyone should have a decent Vegas thread.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I drive a corvette so I talk to vegasvetttes.com. It depends on the type of car your into but everyone should have a decent Vegas thread.
Thanks for the response.

We like all types of vehicles and can appreciate any vehicle that has time, money, blood, sweat, and more money put into it.

I like the events that try to include everyone and not just one make or model.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts