Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading out to Vegas in late August. Need a good recommendation for a hotel. There will be 4 of us, we were thinking about just spliting a room, but it may make sense to do 2 rooms. Looking for something nice, with space, etc...

Post up where you recommend!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking at the Wynn, it is definitely an option.

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
The Palms. Next question??? By far the most fun 'party hotel' out there i think....cool vibe, cool pool area, fun clubs, and always tons and tons of young people (girls!) staying there.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
The Palms. Next question??? By far the most fun 'party hotel' out there i think....cool vibe, cool pool area, fun clubs, and always tons and tons of young people (girls!) staying there.
Last time I was in Vegas I stayed at the Palms.

Fantasy Tower

Fantasy Tower Superior room (Delux rooms looked very Holiday Inn)

Pure - Ceasers

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Just got back from the Palazzo last weekend. I HIGHLY recommend it. Was finished in January and everything is very fresh still. Easy to get around in, not too big. From the registration to your room in less than a couple of minutes. Rooms are huge for a standard room. Pool area is smaller but nice. Good restaurants, great shopping, nice high rollers room.

·
Registered
118 Posts
2nd for the Venetian, nice hotel, nice pool, not the biggest party spot. It depends on what you are looking for. I also like the Red Rock, it's in Summerlin, not on the strip. Definitely has it pluses if you are looking to relax a bit more.

Ryan

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Wynn is so lush. Love it. Caesars is always good because it is right in the middle of the strip. Bellagio is great. Palms is all about parties, but you have to travel to go anywhere else.

·
5,744 Posts
Bumping this. We're a little over a month from our trip, and between Jimbo and I's indecisiveness, we still have not made a decision on what hotel we are going to stay at.

I am a fan of the Wynn, but I don't think I want to drop the coin on such a lavish place when we will barely be at the hotel. Now that doesn't mean I want to go bare bones, but $350+ per night is something I'd rather shy away from.

-Markus-

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Bumping this. We're a little over a month from our trip, and between Jimbo and I's indecisiveness, we still have not made a decision on what hotel we are going to stay at.

I am a fan of the Wynn, but I don't think I want to drop the coin on such a lavish place when we will barely be at the hotel. Now that doesn't mean I want to go bare bones, but $350+ per night is something I'd rather shy away from.

-Markus-

1 - 20 of 35 Posts