Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got any juice in Vegas. Looking for to get me and three others in to some clubs next Thurs, Fri, Sat. I am staying at the Palms.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Anyone got any juice in Vegas. Looking for to get me and three others in to some clubs next Thurs, Fri, Sat. I am staying at the Palms.
Email my buddy who works for TAO... He'll get you guys on their guestlist... let him know your friends w/ robbie & nikki

Pleas​e reply​ by 7pm Night​ of for Guest​list with your first​ and last name and your numbe​r of guest​s TO THE EMAIL​ OR PHONE​ NUMBE​R BELOW​.​

"​ALWAY​S A HAPPY​ ENDIN​G"​

Mike Nagar​

TAO NIGHT​CLUB | TAO BEACH​
DMGNa​[email protected]​taola​svega​s.​com | 678-​770-​8286

The Venet​ian,​ 3755 Las Vegas​ Blvd South​,​ Suite​ 2025

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I will have to check Jet out. Any other suggestions. Always loved the Ghost Bar but with only 3 nights I am willing to try something new. Any gentlemen club suggestions. Believe I have hit them all but you never know if any new is out there.

·
Registered
28 Posts
PM me... I got hookups @ Pure, LAX, Tryst, Voodoo Lounge

·
Registered
405 Posts
"JET" @ mirage (nuff said)
Just went there last Friday...I must say that club is really nice, super posh and has some of the best lighting setups I've seen. Definitely recommend it!

I also recommend Tryst @ The Wynn...super nice club with great indoor and door views/surrounds, great bartenders (most are hot women) and they have huge waterfall and pool in the back.

LAX @ Luxor is a nice club as well...really nice decor and setup. Only problem I've encountered at this club is that they tend to overcrowd it.

:bow1:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts