Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been going to this Indian astrologer in NYC a few times a year for the past three years. One of the things I like about vedic astrology is the belief that one can enhance one's own life and escape bad karma. There are many ways to do this but the most expensive and painless is to wear gemstones that are associated with the planets of vedic astrology. My Jupiter is very, very weak and my Jyotish, Indian for astrologer, has been on me to get a yellow sapphire to offset this imbalance. Here's what sapphires are reported to do:

Unheated yellow sapphire is the astrological, Jyotish gem used in Vedic astrology and Ayurveda to propitiate Jupiter, which is the planet of happiness, prosperity, luck and fortune. Jupiter is the significator of justice, education, religion, wealth, children, government and the grace of God. Promotes general well-being and spiritual knowledge, as it signifies highest-order thinking - Knowledge as organizing power.

Well I finally bit the bullet and got this 5 carat yellow(certified kosher) which I wear as a necklace. The back of the setting is uncovered in order to allow the vibrations of the stone touch and penetrate the skin. It may sound crazy but my revenues in the first week I had it were equal to what I did in the ninety days prior. I'm pretty much a skeptic but I like to cover my bases. I was given a ten percent chance to live in 2007 after a medical maltreatment and I'm here to share this pic of the dang thing.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts