Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I have designed this product that will provide you with a secure display vault for watches, jewelry and firearms. It comes with a high-security safe below, and I finish it all off with artistic craftsmanship.

It will come in 3 sizes; Large, Medium & Small...

Pictures are attached, what do you think about it?

Rene
VOF(TM)
Patents Pending.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Personally I dont like it, no offense. With all do respect I think it looks too toyish/fake. Not something I'd keep 5 figure watches in or want to display them. I mean, I don't see a reason for it being open to view. If it were in a gallery or something it'd be a different story. This is for a home correct?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
to JC HUNTER: No offense taken. What you are seeing is a rendering from an engineered prototype so it is fake. However the real deal will be made of 94% steel...

The reason actually is more for the antique or tactical firearm collector. My clients love to show off their guns in more ways than one. We just recently added into our strategy to target the jewelry and watch industry. A top ranking member of the largest gun organization has endorsed it and is our first client among other elite combat personal...

And it looks open but actually it will come standard with bullet-proof glass in between the steel columns.
A gallery could be a niche market too, homes too....

Rene.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts