Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
While having the doors off I've had people sit in / stand on / lay down in my Jeep. Had to replace my Off road lights and battery because they decided it would be cool to turn everything on and leave it on. The most frequent is sodas and trash just thrown in. Seems like if you see an open Jeep parked somewhere it means feel free to throw your bag of Carl's Jr in it when you're done. :/ stupid people.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts

i was driving on the 405, a kid threw a paint can over the overpass, took straight to have washed, it stained everything could not take it off ,i had to have the sunroof assembly all trim and moldings, head lights and one tail light replaced, the whole car repainted, new grills, well over 12 grand in repairs and $3,500 for rental car all paid for by insurance,
Ugh, I forgot about paint. A work truck dropped a five gallon paint bucket of white on the road. The car behind him hit the paint with his tire and showered 60% of my car. I pulled into a "self serve" car wash a block away and sprayed it off with no problems.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Ugh, I forgot about paint. A work truck dropped a five gallon paint bucket of white on the road. The car behind him hit the paint with his tire and showered 60% of my car. I pulled into a "self serve" car wash a block away and sprayed it off with no problems.
good timing on that one! Even a bit of drying would leave ya with tons of little circles. Segway...
My sister was leaving her house while the painters painted it. While driving out she ran into a paint puddle. When she got home they said they were a can short so they'd be coming back the next day. Now her car's tires and wheel wells match her living room...

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
god i hate vandals!!!

never been a victim (knock on wood)

but these people are the scummiest of the scum. i wish middle eastern justice could be administered, the person who vandalized gets their hand chopped off!!!!! teach those fuckers a lesson!

·
Registered
901 Posts
that is not cool. Sorry to hear that. Glad it all worked out

61 - 69 of 69 Posts