Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Less than a week after I moved into a new town my buggy was keyed. I'm constantly finding people's shoe prints on my seats, had two small tool boxes stolen (I can't go anywhere without some tools and a selection of spare parts), and have even caught people sitting in the car, or with their kids standing on the seat for photos. I could be worse, I met a guy with a similar buggy and he came out to his car one time to find someone had urinated in the drivers seat...

·
Registered
404 Posts
My now girlfriend totalled out my 5 series. With a baseball bat and a 2x4

·
Registered
65 Posts

i was driving on the 405, a kid threw a paint can over the overpass, took straight to have washed, it stained everything could not take it off ,i had to have the sunroof assembly all trim and moldings, head lights and one tail light replaced, the whole car repainted, new grills, well over 12 grand in repairs and $3,500 for rental car all paid for by insurance,

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I hope none of this ever happens to me. I feel bad for you guys, you work hard, buy the toys you want and instead of appreciating people hate and do shit like this. Its crazy.

·
Registered
506 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
I cant count the times we had to fix different things like that for customers, but IMHO, catch the bastards, break their fingers one by one, then take the key or whatever they used to damage the car and make them eat it. Then drive them to the nearest hospital and leave them locked in the trunk of their car parked across the street from the ER.

i like these ideas....alot.

·
Registered
335 Posts
i respect the attempt of everyone being so upstanding and calm/cool/collected with their stories, BUT i know there has to be some good stories of retaliation in response to the vandalism suffered...let's hear them.

·
Registered
730 Posts
i respect the attempt of everyone being so upstanding and calm/cool/collected with their stories, BUT i know there has to be some good stories of retaliation in response to the vandalism suffered...let's hear them.
Girl I was seeing decided to take a key to the right side of my SC430 from headlight to taillight over an incident. She would never admit to it but I found out it was her from very reliable sources. Did her good friend and took out my frustrations on her. The end

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
had some punk kid key my car, at school... i saw him do it from a distance... police didnt believe me(cops hate me locally)...

so about a year later that kid finally got his dream car ( an eclipse), he got some beautiful new rims.... soooo, i took all 4 of his rims of his car, put the car on blocks, and threw the rims in the inlet... i told him i did it, but he wont bother me again

·
Registered
533 Posts
Sorry to hear about everyone's troubles, it's a real damn shame. Last year, after I just had my hood and front bumper resprayed, I came back to the car about 1 day later and found key marks across parts of the hood, and a dent on the front bumper, bad enough for the paint to come off. I know it's just a BMW compared to all of the extremely gorgeous and rare cars on this site, but man, it killed me inside. I couldn't even sleep knowing I had just gotten work done on the car, and then that happens.

·
Registered
730 Posts
had some punk kid key my car, at school... i saw him do it from a distance... police didnt believe me(cops hate me locally)...

so about a year later that kid finally got his dream car ( an eclipse), he got some beautiful new rims.... soooo, i took all 4 of his rims of his car, put the car on blocks, and threw the rims in the inlet... i told him i did it, but he wont bother me again
:lol:

·
Registered
4,118 Posts

revenge at its finest.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Back in high school some kid keyed my car during his lunch hour. "School cop" couldn't see anything on the parking lot cameras so I never found out who did it. Then a year or two later when I had a different car, it got egged at night while I was sleeping. Worst part about that was I had to go to work the next morning with egg splatter all over the side of the car and let it sit out in the sun for 6 hours. Would've called to say I'd be late, but I had just started there and didn't want to be doing anything like that just yet. Talk about a bad day at work knowing what's happening to your car outside.

·
Registered
510 Posts
my elise mk1 keyed front to back. not only the lack but the polyester of the car was damaged. no one did see a thing (of course ). :(:(:(

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
wow that sucks! if i ever saw some one doing this to my car i would kill them!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Girl I was seeing decided to take a key to the right side of my SC430 from headlight to taillight over an incident. She would never admit to it but I found out it was her from very reliable sources. Did her good friend and took out my frustrations on her. The end

that must have 'felt good'?

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Unfortunately you can add me to this list as well. My car has been keyed and my wife's tail-lights on her convertible was stolen one night. Funny thing about the tail lights was that it was a completely clean job....I guess they knew what they were doing and exactly what they wanted.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts