Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Vandalism sucks good thing they didn't do any serious damage

Some loser in Orlando stole the lip spoiler off my m3, the spoiler wasn't a big deal but they used a key or screw driver to pry it up and scratched the hell out of my trunk.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Had my 911 one week before someone spit on it outside a movie theater when it was parked way in the back by it's self.
I <3 Haters.

Reminds me of the time when a bike messenger spit on the hood of my old S2000 because I passed him (no where near hitting him).

Lets just say the story didn't end there...

I've got countless other vandalism stories. I was staying in Brooklyn (Park Slope) for a few weeks and on a saturday morning we went out to get in my buddy's Jetta and it was simply gone...not towed....gone.
The very next morning we wanted to drive out to Coney Island with the neighbor and we got to his brand new Maxima to find no headlights, just wires sticking out of the holes...

I guess these are more examples of theft but I lump thieves and vandals into the same group of people I'd like to ship off to their own island called Antartica.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
sorry to hear, everyone.
these are undoubtedly acts by children whose parents didn't love them enough to punish them when they were little. spoiled children=grown up azzholes.
never, ever fvck with a man's ride

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
sorry to hear, everyone.
these are undoubtedly acts by children whose parents didn't love them enough to punish them when they were little. spoiled children=grown up azzholes.
never, ever fvck with a man's ride

I agree and disagree with that, sometimes in the case of FORZA. Maybe he got to close to the messenger. I would be pissed I almost got ran over ( granted on a bike in NY I'm sure it happens a lot though ). I'd probably throw my soda or spit on his hood too.

·
Registered
583 Posts
the first weekend I got my scud - I went to a movie in the burbs - parked far away from everyone - we came back out, - 2 foot key job on the passenger door.. ..

of course no cameras / security around
ouch :( makes me hurt just reading that, sorry bro

·
Registered
788 Posts
Had the rear bumper keyed on my Gallardo this summer. I just resigned myself to the fact it would happen eventually after EZ Traders scud got mauled. That was a travesty.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I agree and disagree with that, sometimes in the case of FORZA. Maybe he got to close to the messenger.

You would think so, but no.

One of my best friends was killed on a bicycle peddling to the first class of his first year of law school by a careless motorist.

Trust me, I share the road with bikes.

IN FACT, I have a bumper sticker on my truck that says, "I share the road with bicycles."

I won't get into the counseling psychology of human behavior but my educated assumption is that anyone who participates in said acts is lacking some core principles and compensating.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I know I don't have a ferrari but I love my car all the same. I have a 2006 Subaru STI
'
I was staying at my then girlfriends (now fiance) house one night and when i pulled up there were some guys hanging out in front of the house next door drinking some beer. One of them walks up to my car nd looks at it and doesn't say anything to me but still gets within 5 feet from me, so I say "hi" and I get no response so I put on my car cover and then walked inside my girls house... about a hour later I hear the sound of a car drive by and a bottle break...The little Fu#$er threw the bottle at my car as he drove by later that night. Since I had the cover on it didn't do anything to my paint but I still had to get a dent taken out of the drives side door.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Reading all of these vandalism/theft stories really shows how jealous some f***ers can be. Stuff like this happens a lot more than any of us would like but we have to deal with it. I am always really careful with my cars so nothing has happened to any of them. However, there have been a few incidents with other vehicles from my family. A couple of years ago my uncle bought a new family car and brought it home to park in his building's parking lot. A couple of hours later, the family is headed out somewhere in their new car. Upon reaching their parking spot, they discover all of the windows of the car broken but nothing stolen.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Nothing directly has ever happened to my cars. At shows etc. I watch my '70 vette like a hawk. Random kid with parents who don't care and let them touch the cars, or slobber from a dog with an owner who doesn't care and lets the dog walk right up to the cars...haters, maybe, but mostly just rude and stupid people.

But, although i am jealous of many on here who own my dream cars, vandalism would never cross my mind! maybe a little slobber on the paint as i google at the ride, but that is it. but I guess others act on jealousy in different ways.

People really are douchebags sometimes. Sorry to all who have suffered through vandalism.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Vandalism: My friend just took delivery of his brand new 599, car had delivery miles on it when someone keyed the entire side of the car... fender-to-fender. Only good news, the paint was so new, matching it was not an issue.

Theft: I had a Mustang 5.0 Convertible stolen in San Francisco right in front of the French Consulate where I was for dinner. Car was recovered 2 weeks later... stripped.

Mean people suck.

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
Yeah it really sucks. One of my dad's close friends had a superb z/28 camaro (I'm guessing 68) with a brand new paint job and just got done from it's restoring job. 2 days later, he parked it at a movie theater and someone keyed all over his hood. Not just a line, but at least 30 times.

I'm guessing a lot of people do it because it only takes one dick with a Ferrari to make all the guys with Ferrari's dicks. Stupid nonetheless.

J.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
No vandalism, but I have had a few incidents:

1. Multiple times I have come out of a convenience store to find some girl sitting on my car having her picture taken. No damage other than a dent that popped out.

2. Came out of a store to find a guy lifting my back hatch to look at my motor.

3. The other day I had a guy in the lain to my right, slightly ahead of me, throw his drink out his window and hit my car just in front of my front tire. What are people thinking?

- Robert

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
These stories are all horrible to hear...

The worst I have had is someone shoot one paintball at the side of our F-150. Just left a minor dent but still pissed me off A LOT.

·
Registered
562 Posts
All the things that have happend to my cars have seemed like accedents that people didnt leave a note for, cant be to upset since it snot intentional in my mind but still kinda shitty that they didnt leave a note.

On the other hand me and Parth (dopeA4) where at a party, the next morning we wake up to find the rear quater panel on his car keyed to hell. I think it was cause he was talking to someones girl lol but who knows.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I cant count the times we had to fix different things like that for customers, but IMHO, catch the bastards, break their fingers one by one, then take the key or whatever they used to damage the car and make them eat it. Then drive them to the nearest hospital and leave them locked in the trunk of their car parked across the street from the ER.

·
Registered
460 Posts
So sad to hear of all the idiots out there with no respect for another person's property. I've been pretty lucky thus far, but came out once to find the corner of the lip spoiler on my 350z all chewed up and chipped, after someone apparently tried to pry it off with a screwdriver. I got myself a proper high end alarm shortly after.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
All the things that have happend to my cars have seemed like accedents that people didnt leave a note for, cant be to upset since it snot intentional in my mind but still kinda shitty that they didnt leave a note.
All the things I mentioned happened to the Pantera. I forgot that twice last year my wife and I came out of the mall to find the rear of the Porsche damaged. Both times the other person left a note and we had no problem getting the scuffed bumper and cracked tail light fixed. We felt blessed.

- Robert

21 - 40 of 69 Posts