Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hi

My Yacht photos are turning up all over yacht brokerage sites, and the brokers refuse to take them down, ask permission before posting them or pay for them.
So unfortunately, I have to "delete" them from the site.

Sorry

·
Premium Member
5,770 Posts
Very cool alot of those toys r in Lauderdale now and then to warmer weather lol . Great pics by the way.

·
Registered
966 Posts
wow I miss going down and checking out all the yachts. But i live in dumb surrey and Downtown is a bit far. Now with this snow i am happy im working at home. But you live in a awesome spot of town. Thanks for showing us.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
great pics, such nice boats.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Great pics, keep 'em coming.

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Thanks for the pics West.

I am downtown all the time, particularly when the weather allows it. Strangely enough, some of the nicest personal Yachts I have seen have been in Nanaimo harbor. There is currently also a monster yacht being built at Lonsdale Quay it looks like.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks for the pics West.

I am downtown all the time, particularly when the weather allows it. Strangely enough, some of the nicest personal Yachts I have seen have been in Nanaimo harbor. There is currently also a monster yacht being built at Lonsdale Quay it looks like.
The one at the Quay is the 225' Attessa III. The one at the drydock East of the Quay, in a floating drydock, is the 328'Attessa IV, and as West pointed out, it will be hitting the water soon, but will be here in town for the next 4 or 5 months, to finish of the final fitting out of all systems.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts