Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not too much info other than it's running on Canadian BC plates. Technically there's 2-3 Bugattis in town. This is the newest addition. It shares the same paint scheme as the L'or Blanc but with a different shade of blue.

Saudi and Cali need to step their game up, Vancouver is coming for you guys!

"I'm not trying to start nothin', but if you wanna do somethin' we can do somethin', I don't give a f---. I'm just being honest with you,"- Trinidad James

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Looks like a variation from the "La Ciel California" Vitesse from Pebble Beach. Possibly that car just got new painted blue stripes , or even a wrap?

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Not too much info other than it's running on Canadian BC plates. Technically there's 2-3 Bugattis in town. This is the newest addition. It shares the same paint scheme as the L'or Blanc but with a different shade of blue.

Saudi and Cali need to step their game up, Vancouver is coming for you guys!

"I'm not trying to start nothin', but if you wanna do somethin' we can do somethin', I don't give a f---. I'm just being honest with you,"- Trinidad James
Step up our game? That's cute :whistle:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Step up our game? That's cute :whistle:
It was a joke:hello:

I am pretty sure Jay Leno has more Bugattis than all of Canada. :eek:
and not one veyron. Only classics.
I think you're totally right on that one- I think in total there's around 5-6 in Canada. On a side note, call me a whipper snapper but not a big fan of the classics. Appreciation, sure. Like, not so much.

Looks like a variation from the "La Ciel California" Vitesse from Pebble Beach. Possibly that car just got new painted blue stripes , or even a wrap?
I think it's completely brand new- that's what I hear. 100% not a wrap.

·
Registered
861 Posts
How many in Vancouver? Toronto? Montreal? BUGs I mean...
So LA (LOS ANGELES) has more BUGs than all of CANADA?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
How many in Vancouver? Toronto? Montreal? BUGs I mean...
So LA (LOS ANGELES) has more BUGs than all of CANADA?
This is purely on my loose knowledge of outside of Vancouver

BC
There's 1 rumoured in Richmond, although no one has ever seen it.
There's the Sang Noir at the Dealership that Drake owned for a couple months.
There's this crazy one I posted.

Toronto
1-2 from my guess
The owner before the Sang Noir used to split his time between Toronto and Vancouver.
I know there's a Pagani ordered there though.

Quebec
1-2
I think there's an orange one there and one that belongs to a marketing guy that keeps evading taxes or something.

I may have double counted/ missed some in other provinces although I doubt that/included tour cars by accident.

How many does L.A have and how many does Jay have?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts