Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, where can i get a rough estimate of what my breitling is worth? i could take it to a jeweler, but they would lowball... any other ideas?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Check past ebay listings to see what it was auctioned/sold for or what it's listed for at different online retailers?

·
Registered
869 Posts
Oh dang a breitling? Dont really need pics or anything. Its more than likely worth $10,731.43
Hope this helps
Wow very conservative estimate. I'd say your looking at easily $100K +.. Especially for the Breitling Submariner Day Just Oyster models.

·
Gold Sponsor
1,534 Posts
what is it? im a breitling dealer

·
Registered
490 Posts
^ My estimate would be around $4,200.

You might get a little more or less, but I feel that right around $4,200 is a good estimate. You have a leather croc strap, which adds a bit of value compared to the steel bracelet.

Here is your exact watch on eBay for $4,850... Breitling Chronomat Evolution Steel and Rose Gold Watch C13356 | eBay

It just depends really. That's what the buy it now price is, it doesn't mean it will sell for that. A broader range would be between $3,500-$5,000 for these watches.

·
Registered
453 Posts
In EU this goes around 3500EUR, complete documents + boxes. One guy just sells it on Austrian forum for 3260EUR (around 4400USD) and it is a bargain.

·
Gold Sponsor
1,534 Posts
^ My estimate would be around $4,200.

You might get a little more or less, but I feel that right around $4,200 is a good estimate. You have a leather croc strap, which adds a bit of value compared to the steel bracelet.

Here is your exact watch on eBay for $4,850... Breitling Chronomat Evolution Steel and Rose Gold Watch C13356 | eBay

It just depends really. That's what the buy it now price is, it doesn't mean it will sell for that. A broader range would be between $3,500-$5,000 for these watches.
the bracelet is more money, a lot. they bracelet on that is the pilot bracelet, its 1400 aline, the croc with deployant is like 720

·
Registered
490 Posts
the bracelet is more money, a lot. they bracelet on that is the pilot bracelet, its 1400 aline, the croc with deployant is like 720
Sorry, I wasn't very clear. I meant if the OP had the original bracelet plus the croc strap. I just realized that this watch was probably available with just the croc strap and not the bracelet. My Super Avenger came with the bracelet and I bought a croc strap after the fact. That's what led me to say the croc strap adds value, but that's if you have both.

·
Gold Sponsor
1,534 Posts
Sorry, I wasn't very clear. I meant if the OP had the original bracelet plus the croc strap. I just realized that this watch was probably available with just the croc strap and not the bracelet. My Super Avenger came with the bracelet and I bought a croc strap after the fact. That's what led me to say the croc strap adds value, but that's if you have both.
ahh yes, both is good for sure

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
I dig it. What is the reason for wanting it appraised? Selling, insurance or just curious?

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I dig it. What is the reason for wanting it appraised? Selling, insurance or just curious?
thanks man.
selling it. Bought it kinda spur of the moment two years ago. I wore it probably 6 times.. I realized i'm 23 and i have no use for this anymore. lol

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
thanks man.
selling it. Bought it kinda spur of the moment two years ago. I wore it probably 6 times.. I realized i'm 23 and i have no use for this anymore. lol
I totally understand, I'm 22 and currently saving for a milgauss, I do rock my Lum-Tec's non-stop though. Any plans to move on to a different piece?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts