Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Prime Blue Grille in Downtown has a 4 course menu for $60 pp. Its a great deal especially for Valentines when everybody jacks up the prices.

Cioppino in the Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne has a 3 course meal with a glass of Rose' for $140 pp.

I will be at the Ritz in Key Biscayne

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
HONESTLY ......... best resturaunt for V-day is Baleen in grove isle # 305-858-8300.

Got rated most romantic rest. in all of florida. Took my chick 2 years ago it was very nice.Look to spend about $500-600 its a set menu with excellent food. After you can take your bottle of wine and hang by the fire pit overlooking the bay.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Baleen is amazing. I have been there several times and wanted to do something different this year. If you do decide to go to Baleen request outdoor seating and get as close to the water as possible.

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
HONESTLY ......... best resturaunt for V-day is Baleen in grove isle # 305-858-8300.

Got rated most romantic rest. in all of florida. Took my chick 2 years ago it was very nice.Look to spend about $500-600 its a set menu with excellent food. After you can take your bottle of wine and hang by the fire pit overlooking the bay.
baleens set menu sucks nice environment and very romantic though...........go 2 asia de cuba thats the hot spot right now but good luck getting reservations

·
Registered
442 Posts
LOL true or you can just go to Miss Saigon (call me b4 you go) on any regular day (to get brownie points) and ill get you hooked up with a romantic candle lit dinner ;) once when me & my girl went on an anniversary, they even sang to us LMAO

·
Premium Member
3,313 Posts

i am late to this thread, but agree with eddie. baleen is sex.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts