Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you guys heard of this one before? Came across a picture of one on instagram and looked a little more into it. Super cool piece. Here's a short video and some pictures I pulled off the web.

Reactions: Burberry89

·
Registered
739 Posts
UH....fucking awesome. Probably one of the coolest peices Ive seen

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is really nice looking. Interesting they used 3.5 and 8.5 instead of the standard 3 and 9.
I didn't even notice that to be honest :lol: that is cool though. I feel like I'd break this though by playing with it all day.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I've seen pictures of some other watches with irising dials. That's really cool. Any explanation for the 3.5 and 8.5? Are they video numbers? They're not still photo numbers (if they were 2.8, 4, 5.6, 8 they would be)

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I've seen pictures of some other watches with irising dials. That's really cool. Any explanation for the 3.5 and 8.5? Are they video numbers? They're not still photo numbers (if they were 2.8, 4, 5.6, 8 they would be)
I'm not sure to be honest, there's not much info on their website aside from the regular stuff. Interestingly though the chromo models have 7.5/10.5 on the dial as opposed to the 8.5/3.5 on the ones I posted. Trying to find a review online to see if it mentions it.

Just some added info, though I couldn't find any reason for the 3.5/8.5 numbering. The chromo version is $17,900 and has a valjoux 7750 movement. To me it seems a little pricey for a non in-house movement.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is pretty cool... any ideas on price?
$17,900 for the chrono version, from what I found online prices range from mid 16's to about $26,000 for most other models

1 - 11 of 11 Posts