Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
1. Is that odd welding mask photoshopped into the pictures?
2. Who's Ferrari is that?
*I haven't been keeping up with this story

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Wth is that thing on her face

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
1. Is that odd welding mask photoshopped into the pictures?
2. Who's Ferrari is that?
*I haven't been keeping up with this story
Welding mask? I thought it was an oversized visor...

Who the hell is she?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
This is weirder than I thought. So he's married but dating this girl but yet his wife is suing his girlfriend for going after his wealth?!

Stiviano may be dumb but all 3 deserve each other and should disappear from society and never come back

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
For those of you who didn't see the interview, see how many minutes you can tolerate. Now that I know she is driving a Ferrari and two Bentley's makes it even worse.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Thnx for posting that Video anonymoose, wow what a dumb person!

·
Registered
237 Posts
she look like a mistress of someone in the low 7-figure net worth, com on Sterling have 9 zero follow by a 2, he could do much better. 99.9% of the girls posted in the manly thread looks better than her, i don't see any external beauty from her. Although i did read somewhere that she adopted two African kids and raise them for years there more to her that is appealing to Donald.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Heard her in a Barbara Walter's interview. Honestly, she is by far the most stupid person I've heard speak in quite a while.
+1

"I love him just like a father figure" -V. Stiviano
What??
Loves his 1.9 Billion dollars more like it.

For those of you who didn't see the interview, see how many minutes you can tolerate. Now that I know she is driving a Ferrari and two Bentley's makes it even worse.

I made it to 1:55 of video.

if you look closely, in the pictures you can make out the faint lines of her penis!
At first I thought she was a guy also.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
she look like a mistress of someone in the low 7-figure net worth, com on Sterling have 9 zero follow by a 2, he could do much better. 99.9% of the girls posted in the manly thread looks better than her, i don't see any external beauty from her. Although i did read somewhere that she adopted two African kids and raise them for years there more to her that is appealing to Donald.
This is all I was thinking...

When you have the assets, you should buy the proper ass to match. That thing could be picked up for a 20 and a nice 2010 Corolla.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
For those of you who didn't see the interview, see how many minutes you can tolerate.

Made it to 6:39 of the vid, but will watch the rest when I get back from work.
I'd totally want her in my life minus the showering gifts, cause I don't got that kinda of money. Am I even serious.

The question is, would she want me in her life?

Barbara: "Some people see you walking around with a visor, why a visor"?

V's Best response would have been: "I love Daft Punk"

1 - 20 of 28 Posts