Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vermisster Porsche-Veredler: Uwe Gemballa tot in Südafrika aufgefunden - Panorama | STERN.DE

Translated

By South African authorities was speculated, was Gemballa, whose company close to bankruptcy, I may want to settle. Research by stern.de result but now: Uwe Gemballa was possibly fall into illegal money laundering transactions with South African organized criminals, and has now been killed allegedly by his business partners.
Appointment of a Porsche came without the black money

The focus is on the Czech underworld boss Radovan Krejcir, who is staying for years in South Africa and fought against his deportation to Prague. Since the late 90's was in contact with Krejcir Gemballa, at least once the two met in 2002 in a hotel in Prague. Apparently Krejcir Gemballa should have convinced you to import cars for him to South Africa and smuggled into this high dollar or euro amounts into the country. The testified Juan Meyer, a former business partner Krejcir, the South African police in a sworn statement and also to stern.de.

Then, Meyer said, there had been a dispute between Gemballa and Krejcir. In September last year Krejcir of a Porsche Cayenne Gemballa have expected with black money. This Porsche has also come - but agreed without the money.

Compared stern.de recalls Meyer to the appropriate telephone call between Gemballa and Krejcir.. "We were in the afternoon to eat at the Harbour Restaurant in Johannesburg Gemballa called and Krejcir kept shouting into the phone, except where the money at the end he says then: 'If you do not send me the money, you're a dead man'. " This conversation, Meyer confirmed to the South African police in a sworn statement that stern.de present.
Gemballa should be lured to South Africa

And apparently it was actually the deal that cost Uwe Gemballa at the end of life. was known from South African police circles, it is his Krejcir Kampagnon Jerome Safi have tasked Gemballa lure to South Africa. Under the false name of "Jerome sapphires" Safi Gemballa then began with a supposed deal to lure business.

Safi alias sapphires agreed with Gemballa, build an office for its tuner-tank in South Africa. The show e-mails between Safi and Gemballa, the stern.de present. Gemballa wrote back: "We would be more than happy if you had the right enthusiasm to start this business!" Even a preliminary 25-sided business agreement on the appointment of six luxury cars has already been completed.
A light-skinned man with a hat picked him up at the airport

All this was evidently only part of the strategy of Radovan Krejcir, Gemballa lure to the country. Confirm both German and South African investigators that this is none other than Jerome sapphires Krejcir accomplice Safi.

But what happened on that eighth February 2010? The recordings of the surveillance cameras of the airport of Johannesburg show that was picked up by a light-skinned man Uwe Gemballa in a hat. According to the findings of the South African police the man was suspected of Russian and part of a team that was beautragt of Krejcir, Gemballa move to send him the outstanding million. For several days, Gemballa was clearly prepared in the house of an accomplice of Krejcir held captive, from this time also a desperate call to his wife in Stuttgart. As no money from Germany arrived, Gemballa was apparently shot.

The South African Police found on Tuesday, his body wrapped in cellophane film-west of Pretoria. Compare teeth now have the identity GEMBALLA result, confirmed South African investigators stern.de circles.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Damn that is a shitty way to go. RIP.

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
I spoke with his wife yesterday.
I dont want to be in her position right now.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Very sad story :(

I visited Gemballa last week and spoke with the new CEO that continued the company last month after it filled for bankruptcy in May 2010. He told me the financial situation of Gemballa prior to his disappearance were very bad, so bad in fact that he struggled to build the cars customers already paid for.

I wrote a more detailed report and proper English translation of what happened in South Africa here.

·
Registered
583 Posts
crazy crazy story... thats really too bad for Uwe/his family, RIP!

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
wow that is crazy!!!! RIP.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts