Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys we have a used set of Brembo Brakes for an 08+ BMW M3 (E90-E92) The brakes were red, and have been repainted Yellow. The Paint is not perfect as they have been in the shop during out recent expansion.

Brakes have never seen track use, they have 9k miles of use. Plenty of brake pad left.

Looking to get 4k Shipped for the full set. You get what you see in the pics.

PM me.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
what size are these?? 6 piston?? 4 piston??

specs please

·
Registered
679 Posts
GTs usually come 6 Front, 4 back.

·
Registered
797 Posts
If its the 6 front, 4 rear that most places have been offering for the M 4k is a steal for them all. I was thinking about selling my M and moving to something else this winter, but something like that makes me reconsider keeping it, if its the kit I am thinking about (although I do not like the repaint job)...

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
thanks for the info guys. hmm need to think about this. i gotta find out how much it will be to repaint them bc they def need to be re done for sure. i know Mario in New Rochelle charges around 1200 for caliper job but thats when you bring him the car, i wonder how much less he would do it since they are already off etc

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
J have you measured the thickness on the rotors?? if not can you so i can see how much life is left on them??

thanks

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
J have you measured the thickness on the rotors?? if not can you so i can see how much life is left on them??

thanks
they have tons of life left, they were off a street car. no heavy driving. They are in amazing shape, minus the chips.. easy paint fix. We can even re-do them for you for a small fee..:D

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Must have missed that call. I don't recall speaking with anyone about them today. They are still available. Have him call my desk 1866.519.4335 ext 2103

1 - 20 of 21 Posts