Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking at the yellow supersports lease offered by Bev Hills, it got me thinking.

What about short term leasing a USED CPO Bentley or Rolls?

Lets take for example an 05 Bentley ArnageT.. Im seeing them priced in the 80's, so lets say you got one that was CPO and even paid 90k.. Does Bentley offer competitive money factors? The car should have a very high residual at this point for a short term run, thereby if rates were good a short term lease should be extremely attractive I would think? Same would go for a Rolls Phantom...

Looking at that Supersports lease, 12k down and 11 remaining 2500 payments 39K...Cost me 46K to drive my 06 CPO GT for one year...Wonder what the payments would be if you did 2 years..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bentley Financial Services has programs for older cars but their advance amounts are very low forcing you to put a crazy amount of money down on a lease that just does not make sense. Your best bet is to go with a third party open ended lease/balloon.

·
Gold Sponsor
231 Posts
After looking at the yellow supersports lease offered by Bev Hills, it got me thinking.

What about short term leasing a USED CPO Bentley or Rolls?

Lets take for example an 05 Bentley ArnageT.. Im seeing them priced in the 80's, so lets say you got one that was CPO and even paid 90k.. Does Bentley offer competitive money factors? The car should have a very high residual at this point for a short term run, thereby if rates were good a short term lease should be extremely attractive I would think? Same would go for a Rolls Phantom...

Looking at that Supersports lease, 12k down and 11 remaining 2500 payments 39K...Cost me 46K to drive my 06 CPO GT for one year...Wonder what the payments would be if you did 2 years..
Allan,

Typically Bentley pre-owned leases only go back to 2007. Also, their carryback figures are low so you will need to put a fair amount of money down. Also, as typical of most lender's used car lease programs, the residuals are typically low.

The reason that the yellow Supersports is so low on the 1 year lease is because it actually qualifies for a new car special program. Right now Bentley is offering a special lease with high residual and low money factor OR a cash incentive, but not both. In the case of the yellow Supersports, it is a used car, but I am able to use the new car, special program for it. Normally, one year lease would be over double what I am offering that car for.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Allan,

Typically Bentley pre-owned leases only go back to 2007. Also, their carryback figures are low so you will need to put a fair amount of money down. Also, as typical of most lender's used car lease programs, the residuals are typically low.

The reason that the yellow Supersports is so low on the 1 year lease is because it actually qualifies for a new car special program. Right now Bentley is offering a special lease with high residual and low money factor OR a cash incentive, but not both. In the case of the yellow Supersports, it is a used car, but I am able to use the new car, special program for it. Normally, one year lease would be over double what I am offering that car for.
Ok. Thank you for clarifying!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts