Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 Black Hawks from the 160th SOAR (Special Operations Aviation Regiment) out of Ft. Campbell, KY flying over Mountain Air Country Club (2NC0) in Burnsville, NC. The 160th uses Mountain Air's runway for their required high-altitude training, as it's the highest runway east of the Mississippi River. For you movie buffs, yes, those are the "Black Hawk Down" guys.

Please ignore my ex-girlfriend's little comments at the beginning -_-

And I've plugged him before, but visit Howell Hammond's Youtube channel for more great videos of military training as well as civilian take-offs and landings at Mountain Air. Even the occasional P51 Mustang flyby.
howellhammond - YouTube

·
Registered
521 Posts
Beautiful! I love this Helo. Was chilling with one today lol. I have a personal attachment to it especially the UH-60M :)

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beautiful! I love this Helo. Was chilling with one today lol. I have a personal attachment to it especially the UH-60M :)
I must say they are very intimidating looking. Along with almost all of our military aircraft. I don't know how you could see something like this coming at you and still want to fight it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts