Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPS dropped off a present for my wife's bday! AP

Got my wife an AP Ladies Royal Oak for her birthday. It arrived on the morning of her birthday. She was surprised and loves it. She took a look at both this and a ladies off shore but didnt like the offshore. She never pulled the trigger so i thought it would make a great present in addition to the other stuff i got her.

Big thanks to David (CavallinoDG) for hooking this up for me. He got it over to me really quick (next day) to make it in time for my wife's bday. :clap:

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Love it. Got my wife the same watch, but with the light blue rice, dial. Her favorite watch of all time.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Guys, don't let your wives or gf's see this thread or you will either A. Be in trouble B. Have a lighter wallet or C. Both.

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
SICK!

I had to nearly force my wife to wear a decent watch, now she wont take it off!

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thnx guys the wify loves it. i'm bad at gift shopping and got this as a last minute gift. luckily david hooked it up overnight. :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Beautiful AP! Congrats to her! I have never seen those CH Bracelets she has on either! Those are hot! How old are they?
I was wondering the same exact thing! I dig them a lot!
Also, what did they run ya, if you don't mind me asking. I'd love to pick them up, there's a little boutique that sells Chrome Hearts downtown here in Chicago.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i think i got them in april from ch lv. they arent expensive, about 350-450 each. i believe they have a few other options as well. if you cant make it over to the lv store, email them, they mail me stuff all the time.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Very classy love it, congrats to you and your better half.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
i think i got them in april from ch lv. they arent expensive, about 350-450 each. i believe they have a few other options as well. if you cant make it over to the lv store, email them, they mail me stuff all the time.
Thanks. I have not seen those yet!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts