Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
L4P Sponsors Galore!

Parted with 2008 Superleggera.

2009 Grigio Telesto LP560-4 – Lamborghini Beverly Hills (Thanks Manfried!!)
Capristo exhaust w/ remote control bypass (Thanks Andrea and Elie!!)
RSC Carbon Fiber Front Splitter and Side Skirts (Thanks Stuart and Elie!!)
Carbonio Carbon Fiber Air Box and High Flow Filters

MAcarbon; Door Sills, Vents, Rear View Mirror, Hand Brake, Map light, Steering Wheel…
Tecnocraft grey side markers
Passport 9500ci w/ front molded sensors
Painted Matte Exhaust Tips
Clear Bra
Scrape Plates
(ALL thanks to Elie and the AE crew!!)

Another work in progress…more to come!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Pure sickness. Congrats Are you in Chi city or La La?

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Let me know when you swing out west, I'll either drive or fly down to La and we will have a L4P get together.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let me know when you swing out west, I'll either drive or fly down to La and we will have a L4P get together.
Sounds good! Trying to get a Chicago crew together to fill a truck like we did for SCX earlier this year, and head out your way. Also have GR, ULE and Stampede\Concorso to consider...I just need to move my ass to the West Coast already!

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
The car looks great!

After Christmas; I and color inc (Gallardo) are driving from Grand Rapids, MI to San Diego, CA. If you don't want to put your car in a truck, feel free to join us.

Nick

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
the new 08s!

EDIT: wait, you changed to the right pict...im considering the new 08s, not 100% sure just yet...i also like the new 5.0, but i dont think it works for the 560.
Yea, I copied wrong image at first.

Im gonna photoshop you up.. You know who you gotta turn to for the ADV's now. :whistle:

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Sweet!!! Spotted you last week. I was right in saying that it didnt look like a superG, but knew that you would be the only one in that area with a lambo. Now that I know you upgraded I am 100% sure

Was funny cause I was on the phone saying its odd seeing an Aston Martin driving in that area (which I saw seconds before), then you roll past haha.. Looked great!!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
congrats, sick car.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
beautiful with or with our the photoshopping

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
Very nice. paint the calipers yellow now.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts