Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
PREVIEW

fixing those pesky stock color side markers and exhaust...better picts to follow.

and yes, those are blue side markers...

Attachments

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Thanks everyone!

when were you here?
wasnt...Cliff sent, be there tomorrow, still in AZ

beautiful color.

my 0.02 - if you added a clear satin wrap over that car it would look something like this.

I love that color, I actually tried locating that 560 to buy...have seen the 640 in person. For this truck though, I prefer the gloss. Thanks!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I agree, that blue on that car is just magical. Well done.

Thanks everyone!

wasnt...Cliff sent, be there tomorrow, still in AZ

I love that color, I actually tried locating that 560 to buy...have seen the 640 in person. For this truck though, I prefer the gloss. Thanks!

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Caught a few shots of this RRS at SuperCar Saturday, lemme see if I can find those darnded pics.

·
Registered
180 Posts
looks sexy! lovin that color!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Great job on the ride! What's the width on the rims? Tire size?
Thanks! 10.5 all around, 295/35 . i have gone 285 and 305 on my past RRS...295/30 may be perfect, but the extra meat on the 35 isnt bad.

285 was too small, and the 305 was extra meaty for my winter wheels. hope that helps...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Absolutely beautiful wheels/set up you have there. Those deep concave are my favorite wheels. They keep the car looking sporty and less of that "heavy" look other wheels that size tend to do to cars.

I'd love to have those same exact ADV.1s on my Blk/blk 2011 RRS SC but between the recent purchase of the car, winter ski trips, and home remodeling, I can't be spending that much on wheels. Maybe one day though!

Awesome car!

·
Registered
216 Posts
this is my new favorite color for the range rover sport!!! the wheels and calipers go well with the rest of the car! i like the way the color changes when it's in the sun. the bali blue kinda reminds of the lexus is-f ultra sonic blue??

41 - 60 of 60 Posts