Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Looking good - never seen this color with any customizations.
Good to see a fellow RRS owner on the 4!
...and those Adv.1s look sick, which might help me with my decision on wheels...

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Looking good - never seen this color with any customizations.
Good to see a fellow RRS owner on the 4!
...and those Adv.1s look sick, which might help me with my decision on wheels...
thx, check out the ADV08's, if those were out when I needed wheels, I may have done those instead. the stronger spoke may suit the RR a bit more. So im thinking about the 08s for another car now... :lightbulb:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
thats very bad ass. good choice

·
Lead Admin
7,618 Posts
Great color combo and choice.

Did you get to use Ron's executive bathroom, he let me drop a bomb in it.

Adam I will be in Chicago for a month so hope to see you at some random restaurant bathroom again.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Lol no not like the whit one and I didn’t specify anything and if you want to talk about crappy with all do respect these 22’s are real crappy !

Like you said each to his own
uhh how are ADV.1's crappy...? lol that might stir something up

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Great color combo and choice.

Did you get to use Ron's executive bathroom, he let me drop a bomb in it.

Adam I will be in Chicago for a month so hope to see you at some random restaurant bathroom again.
I think I recall that....I saw HAZMAT coming in as I was leaving! Who knows whats all gone down in that bathroom :D

Just watch for my hand under the stall next time you're in town!

Lol no not like the whit one and I didn’t specify anything and if you want to talk about crappy with all do respect these 22’s are real crappy !

Like you said each to his own
It's all good man...not really concerned with your opinion on this. We clearly have different tastes looking at your "custom designed" wheels on the A8, sorry I do not have enough chrome for you.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Love it Adam, thanks for the support man!

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
^^ Yeah I noticed that most of you guys dont like the custom rides I post

But I have somthing I will post soon you will like that ;)
I’ll speak for myself. It’s not that I don’t like the vehicles in your posts…it’s just that many are tacky and not well thought out…sometimes less is best..IMO.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
that looks soo good! congrats!
The exhaust tips should be done matte black too finish it off.
Thanks! I am doing an aftermarket exhaust, which will be black. Since Im still deciding on body kits, which will determine the exhaust fabrication, we may just go ahead and paint the stock matte for the time being. the side marker needs to be black too...all of this is why I was reluctant to post picts at first :D

21 - 40 of 60 Posts