Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parted with 2006 RRS.

2010 Bali Blue Range Rover Sport Supercharged
ADV.1 10 22” Deep Concave – Full matte black, blue edge stripe (Thanks Jordan and Miguel!!)
Custom Painted: Calipers, Body Trim, Door Handles, Grills, Emblems, Side markers by Autowerks (Thanks Ron and team!!)
Passport 9500ci
Matte black exhaust
Tints
Satin black stock wheels (for winter)

Work in progress…more to come!

WINTER MODE:

·
Registered
693 Posts
Looks awesome! Also, thank you for not painting the lower bumper flaps in front of the wheels - for some reason it really bothers me when people paint that.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
looks fantastic!

·
5,744 Posts
Took my breath away. That color is absolutely amazing. Not 100% on the stripe, still, one of the best looking Range Rovers I've seen in a long time.

-Markus-

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Well done and a beautiful color or should I say the most beautiful color for that car.

·
Registered
174 Posts
:wow2:

Proper! I pray I see it around, black and blue is the theme of all of my cars. Can't wait to see what's next!

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Sick car, sick color, sick wheels! I was wondering, is this the Bali Blue that comes from the factory? Or you did repaint the whole car! I asked because I've seen RRS's in Bali Blue in sunlight and they look a little like purple!

·
Premium Member
2,660 Posts
Thanks!

Maybe I will stop by and see...also have more work I want to get in before the winter :D
And it is almost time to put your factory's back on, winter is approaching...I believe the white one will be done tomorrow, stop by so we can get a pic of the two together. She didnt go as crazy as yours and I had to talk her down off the white wheels. We matched them to the gunmetal grey found in your factory grills...Should be a pretty cool mommy whip

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sick car, sick color, sick wheels! I was wondering, is this the Bali Blue that comes from the factory? Or you did repaint the whole car! I asked because I've seen RRS's in Bali Blue in sunlight and they look a little like purple!
Factory Bali Blue...i have had a few people call it purple so far, the color changes pretty drastically in different lighting, i like it!

And it is almost time to put your factory's back on, winter is approaching...I believe the white one will be done tomorrow, stop by so we can get a pic of the two together. She didnt go as crazy as yours and I had to talk her down off the white wheels. We matched them to the gunmetal grey found in your factory grills...Should be a pretty cool mommy whip
so thinking of painting the factories before we mount them, one of the things i wanna discuss. this isn't the wifey's new range is it??? gunmetal sounds like a good move, which wheels?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts