Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will a LP560 rear bumper and tail lights bolt on a 04/05 Gallardo? Or do I need to get the DMC rear conversion? I'm not in love with the DMC kit. I found a guy in germany that did the conversion (The LED tails were only $2000?) But it didn't say whether he had to modify it or not, what work went into it, ect.. just that it was a 'lot of time.'

For those unfamiliar:

Thanks!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Assuming you dont want to trade in the G for a LP560 I would do the conversion. But if its a difficult conversion I would leave it stock verses the DMC kit.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Assuming you dont want to trade in the G for a LP560 I would do the conversion. But if its a difficult conversion I would leave it stock verses the DMC kit.
+2

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
not impossible i have done it already you basically need factory rear bumper, grilles, lights, upper panels etc. it can be done if you would like more info please feel free to contact us.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ I sent you guys a PM.

I can't stand the rear grill of that DMC kit.

·
Registered
254 Posts
some one post a pic of a DMC conversion without the huge DMC watermark. Maybe a before and after set as well. What i think would also look good would be a conversion rear placed next to an lp560

1 - 10 of 10 Posts